Sunday, November 1, 2009

Frankie comes for a holiday! JULY

How amazing for me to have my little girl here for two whole weeks, and without her man..... thanks Chris! I miss both Mark and Frankie like I have two big holes in my heart, but they have their lives, and thanks to cheap flights we get together as much as we possibly can, then it is pure quality time. Frankie was six months pregnant when she was here, and had not been feeling great, so we did an awful lot of chilling, reading and relaxing by the pool, with a little bit of shopping thrown in for good measure. To be honest it was too stonkingly hot to do anything else. The car thermometer registered 46 degrees one evening! Alan took advantage of the fact the Frankie was here with me, so I would not be alone and he flew back to England for a few days to catch up with family and friends.

Below are some of my favourite photos of Frankies stay!


Is she or isn't she?

Little bump, lucky girl!


This is the life!

Frankie with Carlos about 11pm, one evening

In the pool with our friend's son, Jesus
Play time with Arthur and Blue

No comments: